Sugarcraft Classes are becoming very popular among cake decorators and others who love this form of artistry which make cakes look a lot more visually interesting.
There are various elements of sugarcraft that includes sculpting of cakes and layering of cakes with sugar paste to resemble three dimensional objects or people.
And hence, sugarcraft courses that teach these cake decorating techniques are also gaining popularity.
Did you know: Sugarcraft art form originated back in 17th century.
And since then it is continuously evolving and many artists are experimenting and coming up with new ideas.
Learning sugarcraft has become easy and convenient. It is one of the best creative activity you can do to relax and recharge yourself.
So if cake decorating inspire you, come and learn the art of sugarcraft and modelling from award winning artist Anjali from Global Cake Toppers.
Anjali is the first from Ireland to win Irish Sugarcraft Show, Dublin and Cake International, Birmingham in the same year.
She has won many awards at all major cake competitions in Ireland, UK and Germany. Her award winning entries featured in Irish Times and Morning Show on 3 TV. Moreover Anjali is now a judge at Cake International Show and a brand ambassador for Saracino which makes premium quality sugarpaste for cake decorations.
Five Star Sugar Artist by PME
Anjali is also entitled as Five Star Sugar Artist among 20 artists from all over the world by PME which is one of the largest cake decorating company. She received a medal with coat of arms manufactured by no less than ‘Toye, Kenning & Spencer Ltd’ a company that carries ‘By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen’
Cake decorating is her passion and always looks forward to meet fellow cake decorators. She loves conducting workshops on various sugar-craft techniques including her own very popular patterns using sugar-craft.
Top 5 reasons to book Sugarcraft classes with us
- Learn from Irish Sugarcraft Show and Cake International Show winner.
- The sugarcraft classes are conducted in a purpose built studio in a relaxed and fun environment.
- Small batch of 4 people per class to allow one to one attention to every student so that no one is left behind.
- High quality premium Sugarpaste made by Saracino is used for the workshops and classes.
- We provide Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and lovely lunch along with snacks throughout the day.
Exclusive Free Sugarcraft Tutorials by Anjali
- Cute Little Penguin Figurines using Sugarcraft
- Honeycomb Pattern using Sugarcraft
- Magician Monkey using Marzipan Tutorial
- Rolled Sugarpaste Parrot Pattern Tutorial
Buy Gift Vouchers